IT'S ALL IN THE TITLE
1) Color in title
2) Number in title
3) Dance (or dance movement) in title (ex: Salsa, ballet, dip, swing, hustle, waltz, etc.)
4) Name in title (any proper name)
5) Job (or career) in title
6) Holiday in title
7) Fire in title (flame, candle, light, etc.)
8) Vehicle in title (car, ambulance, truck, plane, ship, etc.)
9) Relationship in title (aunt, uncle, grandpa, mom, niece, etc.)
10) Animal in title
11) Weather in title (snow, sunny, rain, ice, etc.)
12) Supernatural element in title (witch, vampire, skeleton, etc.)
13) Food in title (cheese, cake, apple, cinnamon, etc.)
14) Gambling in title (cards, poker, chips, bet, etc.)
15) Sports in title (football, game, bat, team name, etc.)
The challenge runs from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020.
For this challenge – Each book can only be used once
(If it fits more than 1 category – choose one – as it can only be used in 1 of the categories)
You don’t have to choose your books in advance. If you do, you can change your list at any time during the year.
Books can be in any format – paper, ebooks, audio…
Crossovers with other challenges are fine.
Most of all—have fun!
And be sure to check out my Reporter's Challenge on GoodReads under the Challenge Factory yearly challenges...