Sunday, July 17, 2011

MISC MONDAY - MURDER FOR TWO

MURDER FOR TWO at the Chicago Shakespeare Theatre at Navy Pier was a hoot!  It is a very clever murder mystery.  The play features 2 actors.  One actor plays the detective in charge and the second actor plays ALL the other characters! (including the dead body)


I wasn't sure what to expect and I don't want to give too much away.  It is a musical comedy - their funny interaction and piano playing abilities put a new spin on murder.  Joe Kinosian effortlessly switched from one character to another.  This was one of the best live performances I have ever seen.  Alan Schmuckler was excellent as the detective and Joe Kinosian was brilliant as the cast of suspects.  It is a must see.  Three thumbs up!!

1 comment:

  1. Three thumbs up? That sounds awesome!

    I'm so glad you had a great time and this does sound like something I HAVE to check out myself!!

    ReplyDelete