Monday, October 23, 2023

A – Z Cities with Mysteries – Real & Fictional

 

Andover, NH

The crime rate in Andover is much lower than the national average. Looking at random monthly statistics, there doesn’t seem to be a murder among them! So why did I choose Andover as the setting for my Who Murdered…? mystery series?


My grandfather (on my mother’s side) and his family hailed from New Hampshire and when I sat down to write Who Murdered the Ghost? I searched for a cemetery for my setting and became enchanted by Old Center Cemetery, deciding it was the perfect place for my mystery.


 



“The Old Center Cemetery in Andover, New Hampshire has been classified as one of the fifty creepiest burial grounds in the world, supposedly haunted by ghosts.”

 

Who Murdered…? mystery series:






(found in A Cozy Crew Christmas Anthology)







   




No comments:

Post a Comment